Each month, Oats Overnight’s subscribers get to try out a new flavor-in-development. After tasting it, they provide feedback for Karla, our head of product development, that allows her to:
- Decide if it’s worthy of a public release.
- Determine if the recipe needs any adjustments to make it even better.
Subscribers first tried Lemon Poppy Seed back in March, and their overwhelmingly positive feedback made it clear to Karla that a public launch would have to happen. She spent the last six months perfecting this citrusy creation down to the finest, most delectable details to prepare for the release. Here are Karla’s adjustments, per subscriber input:
- Added More Lemon: Karla upped the amount of real lemon juice to bring you a zestier citrus flavor that blends perfectly with the smooth whole-food ingredients within.
- Balanced the Lemon and Cake Notes: With the added real lemon juice, Karla made some small adjustments to keep the overall recipe smooth and balanced –– complementing those bright citrus flavors while letting them shine through.
- Found the Perfect Poppy Seeds: Karla searched far and wide for the perfect poppy seed to accompany the smoother texture and zestier lemon taste.
Lemon Poppy Seed’s delicious final version is available on September 22nd for a limited time only. Stay tuned so you don’t miss out on this amazing release. And be sure to subscribe if you’d like to be a part of our flavor-in-development “test kitchen”!
If you need to restock your supply, check out some of our new flavors.
Have a subscription? Login to manage your account.